Sunday, September 24, 2006

Guys..I was just kidding....now, why would I ruin my running or training at the health club for a little rolled up piece of addiction?...I love you for caring!



..and everything thats new, has bravely surfaced
teaching us to breathe
what was frozen through, is newly purposed
turning all things green, so it is with you
and how you make me new, with every seasons change
and so it will be, as you are all creating me
summer, autumn, winter, spring...Nicole Nordeman...."Every Season"

Since May, each month has brought about new change in my life. Each month has brought about a new season in my heart. These next few months will be some tough ones but with His help and yours I believe I can do this...

Some Thank yous:

Thanks to God who has been an ever present wonder to me and strength and love..

Thanks to my son and my daughter who make me laugh and make me cry and make me wonder how I could ever be so blessed as I am with them in my life...

Thanks to my friend Beth who takes me out and randomly drops food by and calls me and listens..and listens and listens..:)

Thanks to Candy and my small group who made graduation happen for me when I could not move...

Thanks to Clint who spoke honestly to me when I know it was hard for him and who spoke words of wisdom and love and will forever be my brother...

Thanks to Cole who gives me a hug on Sundays just when I need it..I (I have begun to see those at church who don't quite know what to do with me so they walk away....heads up...if you see a single mom at church give her a hug..)

Thanks to Happy who was willing to cash in all his chips to tell me what I should not do in my last post..thanks..I can always count on you buddy...

Thanks to Scott whos blog has been uplifting and whos comments are an encouragement..

Thanks to Jeremy who calls me at random times and makes sure I am alright, thanks Montreal...

Thanks to my blogging posse who are so precious to me...

Thanks to those of you who tell me positive things about Sam...

Thanks to those of you who have had Sam in your home even when you were busy..Sam notices and so do I..he needs this more than you can imagine...

Thanks to Cademon's Call and Mercy Me and Audio Adrenaline who sang to Sam at their concerts..

Thanks to the Varners for having Sam in your home...

Thanks to Cheryl for hiring me and giving me a chance to work in an amazing atmosphere of love and support...

Thanks to all the boys who yell at xbox and playstation 2 in my home..(Max, The Lang brothers, Matt)

Thanks to the college boys who have been there for Sam and have started a Bible study..

Thanks to Kyle who has been a really good friend...

Thanks to Jim, Kyle, Scott and Happy who included me on the cycling post even though I don't own a bike..

Thanks to TMS (Tracy) who I was so happy to see at the blogging party and has been my cheerleader for a long time...that's your gift girl...

Yep, I love you all and your works do not go unnoticed. I have found myself in a situation that I never dreamed I would be in and its interesting to observe how people deal with people who are in this situation. It has caused me to be more aware of those who are suffering and now knowing that just a hug or maybe an invitation to lunch or just a phone call means everything. I am glad God is teaching me these things.




15 comment(s):

Me too.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 3:08 PM  

chad..exactly enough..perfect in fact!

vonnie..you are the cutest and I love you! It meant so much to me when you told me at the Blogging party that you were with me..

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:38 PM  

Beverly, I LOVE your gratitude. I continue to learn from you-- I tend to withdrawl within myself when things are rough, but you remind me to remain open, to keep loving, and to give. I am going to make a list of gratitude, too.

By Blogger Laurie, at 3:45 PM  

um... that should be "withdraw" :)

By Blogger Laurie, at 3:47 PM  

Hey! You talking about Ann Varner?

By Blogger reJoyce, at 7:10 PM  

laurie...awww...sweetie..I love ya girl!

rejoyce..yes, Ann Varner!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:08 PM  

I just got home from a weekend away and found all this posting. Man, I'm glad you're not going to take up smoking. I would have been worried about you - more so than I worry now. I love you Bev and wish I saw more of you. We need to chill. Really. I mean it.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:38 PM  

Candy..awww..don't worry..I am in good hands!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:00 PM  

The meaning of this life is to bring light into the world and to help those on the path with you. You know I do my best to be the best man I can. And you challenge me to be that man, in your own way.

We care because we love you and your children and we want the best for you.

So you see - you were never alone, even when you thought you were.

Thanks be to God that we are on this road together !!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

We do love you Bev...so very much...and phew, I'm glad you're not going to take up smoking! Though I figured you were just kidding. :)

We need to hang out, girl. It was such fun to see you at the blogging party! Have a great day with your kids!

By Blogger Katie, at 6:39 AM  

excellent way to look at the positives in life as opposed to the negatives. great post.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 11:18 AM  

Beverly - Can I just say that there are a NUMBER of us who would be listing you as one of the people we are most thankful for...

By Blogger Scott, at 4:13 PM  

Totally love you Beverly!! The smoking post was funny...
If I could, you would get a big hug from me.

btw, all this time I thought you were a cyclist!! haha

By Blogger gracie, at 4:53 PM  

jeremy...how funny that the guy who freaked me out in the begining could be one of my greatest friends..

gracie...a hug all the way from Australia feels really good..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:40 AM  

scott..aww..honored to be on that list..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home