Thursday, September 28, 2006

OUR FIRST FIELD TRIP TODAY....FILM AT 11!

8 comment(s):

You taking them to see snakes on a plane? I really want to see that!

By Blogger Flake, at 5:31 AM  

Nope Kyle....Puppies in a Pen...we are going to PetSmart!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:10 AM  

:-) "Puppies in a Pen..." you made me laugh out loud and my kids are giving me the eye and wondering what would make me do that. (Read: rolling their eyes at Mom.)

Hope it's a good day for everyone.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 9:40 AM  

you guys are funny!! enjoy your first field trip...Tiki has hers Oct.5th to a pumkin patch. I want to see pictures!!

Dina

By Blogger Dina, at 12:33 PM  

Please tell me that you didn't purchase leashes to keep the children on.

Philip: How come you don't wear a harness.

Amanda: Because my mother thinks they are cruel.

Philip: Oh. My mother thinks they are very necessary

By Blogger Scott, at 4:23 PM  

Hope the kids behaved... I just got back from watching my daughter (8) run races at her athletics day. Just seeing the little 5yr olds run with such determination was tear-jerking!!!

By Blogger gracie, at 6:13 PM  

I'll never forget my first field trip as a teacher. I don't remember where we went but when we got back on the bus I counted heads and came up one short. I was beginning to panic when I discovered one kid had ducked down in his seat - just to scare me I'm sure. Wait until you get the first kiddo who gets injured.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 9:02 PM  

Beverly,

Thank you for posting a comment on my blog for the first time. I hope the first field trip was a success.

Here is something for any future field trip that may involve a country road:

"Sail on home to Jesus won't you good girls and boys
I'm all in pieces, you can have your own choice
But I can hear a heavenly band full of angels
And they're coming to set me free
I don't know nothing 'bout the why or when
But I can tell that it's bound to be
Because I could feel it, child, yeah
On a country road"

"Country Road Lyrics
Artist(Band):James Taylor"


lol
Tubby

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 7:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home