Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hold on if you feel like letting go...




Don't miss the opportunity to hug a teenager....or reach your hand out to someone who is hurting...you just never know...




Matthew 10:42
"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

5 comment(s):

Man - this is a message that sometimes never gets heard. There are a few people in my life that I wished had heard this.

Hey, are you usurping my "Videos Worth Watching" series, cuuuuuuuuz I don't remember giving you approval.

By Blogger Scott, at 4:58 PM  

holy cow, bev. May God show us how to love. May they hear us and know our love for them. But most importantly, may they know His love. I know so many who need arms around them right now. I guess I just need to know how to be those arms for them.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:04 AM  

If you don't know what to say to somebody...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A HUG!!! Good Message!!

By Blogger Dina, at 12:41 PM  

Beverly

"Every 18 minutes, someone in the U.S. dies by suicide". That statement at the start of the video is very sad and tragic.

John 6:37 "...him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 11:00 AM  

So I just went and hugged this teenager and he called the cops on me! I guess it should be hug a teenager you know :) I know, I know- I'm a smart ass!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home