Wednesday, November 01, 2006

na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN...na na na na na na



So I'm at the playground with my students and I walk over to check out what Noah and TJ are up to. "I am Batman and we are going to Mr. Gattis!" (pizza place in abilene) I was like, "Well, you want me to serve you up something?" So I get behind the play counter and serve them up some well, dirt pizza but its really yummy in make-believe land. I ask, "Can I ride in your Batmobile?" They tell me "Sure" and we all go climb onto the skeleton of a truck sitting in the middle of the playground. Batman sits in the driver's seat as Robin sits beside him carrying some "cookies" (not sure what the cookies are about but he's guarding them like they're the crown jewels). Batman stops and says, "We're here! Come on Robin" then, this was the great moment for me, he looks at me and says, "Come on Batgirl!" I was like, "Wait a minute, I'M Batgirl?" TJ tells me yes as we go on to more adventures. The coolest..two four year olds included me in their Batman fantasy and the coolest was they dubbed me Batgirl.

10 comment(s):

you are so lucky

By Blogger Clint, at 7:36 PM  

nice that they include everybody!!

By Blogger Dina, at 10:00 PM  

I love dirt pizza, its my favorite!! Way to go Batgirl!!

By Blogger Flake, at 5:34 AM  

I'm with clint - you are blessed girl, in ways we cannot fathom in the world of teendom. That was a million years ago. Batgirl...cool.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:39 AM  

That's so wierd. I always thought of you as Batgirl, but I was too embarrassed to say anything...

By Blogger Jim V, at 7:20 AM  

I'm so glad my son has you in his life!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

By Blogger Kate Eason, at 8:44 AM  

A mission to Mr. Gatti's. This cracks me up BIG time!!!

Post of the Week!

By Blogger Scott, at 10:04 AM  

I love it. Way to go, Batgirl!

By Blogger Laurie, at 2:32 PM  

clint..you better believe it baby!

dina..I know!!

Kyle..I bet you have made alot of dirt pizzas in your life!

Candy..yes, so blessed!

jim v..hahaha...

Kate..honey, I love the Eason's in my life and will never forget how you have been there for me these last few months..so sweet!

Scott..No Way! Post of the week?..wow..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:48 AM  

Could this story BE any cuter - I think not. This is definitely worthy of the Post of the Week.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 7:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home