Friday, November 03, 2006

This weeks memories....

"Teacher, I am going to say a funny word..'privacy toenails'."... TJ

After opening a hershey's kiss for Alex he looks in my eyes and says, "You're so strong!"..Alex

"Teacher, will you marry me?"...TJ

Katie screaming during nap, "Teacher, am I making good choices?"...Katie

Walking by Jaden playing in Centers I say, "Hey, boyfriend!" He says, "Hey girlfriend!"..Jaden

After helping Jaden put his coat on he looks at me and says, "Do you want me to help you put your coat on?" So Jaden helped me put my coat on before we went outside...Jaden

Alex and I walk out to pick up the rest of the students from Motor Lab. Alex hung out with me after his meltdown. Its turned cold outside and I tell Alex that I am so cold. He looks up at me, "I have a jacket." He tries to wrap half of his little jacket around me....Alex

Jumping in the Air Castle with my kids was the highlight of my week!!


Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.


16 comment(s):

Wow Bev...so many blessings! Those kids are so lucky to have you. I'm so glad you are right where you are. Love you!

By Blogger Katie, at 6:45 AM  

This post is only rivaled in cuteness by the one right before it. Admit it, you love your job.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 7:42 AM  

I'm so JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I just get bombarded with stories of people being beaten within an inch of their life and how it's far too cold for anyone to be on the streets everyday.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 AM  

Very cute. Also very smart to write them down. I never did a good job of writing things like that down when my kids were little, and wish I had. Those will be great teacher memories for you to have through the years.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 11:32 AM  

So they're actually paying you for this?

By Blogger Jim V, at 11:43 AM  

Katie..I'm glad I am here too!

demo..I admit it, I love my job.

blondie..man..I am glad you are there for them though.

rejoyce..I just got started..lots of memories already.

jim..yep..but don't get me wrong..its exhausting and I have some real behavioral problems in my class and thats what i get paid for!

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:46 AM  

My favorite is Alex. "I have a jacket." That is the best.

So glad you are perserving these memories.

By Blogger Laurie, at 1:29 PM  

This should be a regular weekly feature of your blog!

By Blogger Scott, at 5:09 PM  

Laurie..I know..my Alex..he's adorable!

Scott...alrighty then..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:07 PM  

Bev- Scott beat me too it!!! YOU definelty have to post these comments those "sweet angels" make MORE OFTEN!!!!

By Blogger Dina, at 6:28 PM  

dina..two votes is enough for me..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:18 PM  

very sweet - i know it's hard but rewarding. hang in there and cherish all these amazing moments. i'm kinda partial to "privacy toenails" but then tj is my personal favorite.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:59 AM  

"Teacher, will you marry me?"

re

Did you accept or break a heart?

Recently, my lawyer won for me a case
I didn't want to persue but was forced to. I was so surprised by winning I proposed to my lawyer on the phone, but she turned me down with the lame excuse that she was already married.

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 8:49 AM  

candy..yes, i know who your favorite is and mine too!!

tubby...of course I said yes, silly!

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:00 PM  

Well Bev, don't let the fact that you have some behavioral problems affect the way you work with these kids. You should work through your behavioral problems on your own time...


: )

By Blogger Jim V, at 5:13 AM  

Jim..hahahaha..very funny..very clever, lawyer boy!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home