Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Want a New Drug*



"An anti-addiction pill"....true story..a pill yahoo news tells about that helps with drinking, smoking and gambling addictions.

I don't know..just struck me a bit ironic...


*From "I Want a New Drug" by Huey Lewis and the News

4 comment(s):

Do you think bloggers need an "anti-blogging" drug?

By Blogger Vonnie, at 12:22 PM  

I think I'm too bone-idle to have an addiction - it just never seemed worth all that effort ;-)

Seriously, I see where you're going with this - the additional irony is that so many will MISS the irony.

I'll quit now - everyone's probably getting irony bored (wink).

By Blogger Scott, at 12:47 PM  

That will be one RICH PERSON if you could cure all that with a PILL!!! Huey Lewis was just here in Hawaii!

By Blogger Dina, at 7:04 PM  

If you have to keep taking the pill to keep the addiction at bay, then it's not a cure, is it? Just symptom management.
Good irony-spotting, bev.

By Blogger gracie, at 2:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home