Sunday, July 08, 2007

Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself*

Whitney at my niece's graduation.


Wonderful times with my girl this weekend:

-watching the Rangers beat Baltimore while eating our hot dogs

-me and Corey laughing our guts out because Whitney is excited to tell us what La Quinta means

-midnight breakfast at IHOP

-lying on a pier, on our new Texas Rangers blankets we got for free, at a pretty little pond talking about life

-just watching her move and smile and laugh

There's a lot I don't know but there's one thing I do know and that is she is one of the greatest people I have ever met and I am blessed to have her in my life.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend Whit..I love you.

*From "Your Smiling Face" by James Taylor

5 comment(s):

You have a beautiful girl. So glad you had a great weekend together.

By Blogger Laurie, at 12:21 PM  

awww....she's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! how fun!! I'm glad you have her!

By Blogger Dina, at 9:32 PM  

Amen to the comments...Whitney is lovely, and I'm so glad for your lovely weekend together. :)

By Blogger Katie, at 6:57 AM  

I'm glad you have Whitney, especially in the trying times that have confronted you recently. I'm totally stoked about dinner with you and Scott and Katie tonight

By Blogger Jeremiah, at 11:53 AM  

I wonder if she realises you just like to watch her being herself... I love watching my girl too and she makes me smile. I could watch her all day :)

By Blogger gracie, at 2:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home