Monday, June 18, 2007

Now I lay me down to sleep..



I got new sheets and life just seems wonderful...is that weird?

8 comment(s):

I love new sheets! So crisp and pretty and fresh...And I love you, Bev! We need to hang out...it's been a while.

By Blogger Katie, at 9:55 AM  

You're livin' right when new sheets can make your life wonderful!

By Blogger Scott, at 12:57 PM  

Oh! I love new sheets, too. They can make life seem divine. :-)

By Blogger reJoyce, at 2:10 PM  

Oh I love new sheets so much but where are having new sheets to much....five sets? I hope not I like some 1000 count just to feel special...nothing better then coming home to new clean sheets....does this sound gay? :)

By Blogger happytheman, at 4:25 PM  

Beverly, I KNEW we had a connection, and this proves it!!!!!

I LOVE new sheets. If at all possible, I've decided sheets is one place you shouldn't skimp, you know?

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:41 PM  

I'm on board with Scott. It's really easy to fall into a lifestyle in which we're not happy unless we have the newest car, or fanciest dining room set. A t.v. doesn't excite us unless it's more than 50 inches wide, blah blah blah.

But you don't need all that other junk if you can really appreciate all the little stuff that makes your life enjoyable. Like new sheets. Maybe I'll go get a set. We just celebrated our ten year anniversary and I don't think I remember ever getting new sheets since we were married. Ugh! I'm off to Bed Bath and Beyond!!

God bless you! (even if you didn't just sneeze...)

By Blogger Jim V, at 3:30 AM  

Not at all. :)

By Blogger Sarah, at 7:24 AM  

New expensive sheets are great but new cheap sheets suck cos they are scratchy... after a few years they resemble new expensive sheets cos they get worn and comfy but that's only if they haven't disintegrated... ok I'm rambling... love ya bev!!!

By Blogger gracie, at 7:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home