Wednesday, May 02, 2007

These days I seem to think about how all the changes came about my way and I wonder if I'll see another highway*


How often do we get to the end of a road? Most roads I go on continue on long after I exit but I have come to the end of this one. I am not saying that it’s a bad thing I’m just saying it’s just a strange feeling.



*From "I've Been Out Walking (These Days) by Jackson Browne

4 comment(s):

"I finally see the dawn arriving
I see beyond the road I'm driving" - From "Don't Look Back" by Boston.

Funny thing is, I am at the VERY same place - odd feeling to be certain, but I have a suspicion that new roads will be opening up for you really soon.

And for me, too, which is, after all, the most important consideration ;-)

By Blogger Scott, at 6:09 PM  

I have a poster that says, "What seems to be the end may just be a new beginning."

I like to think of life that way.

By Blogger pawatson, at 7:06 PM  

I'm sure a better season is coming.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 8:05 AM  

Love won't come near me,
She don't even hear me,
She walks past my vacancy sign...

Good stuff.

By Blogger Cole, at 2:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home