Thursday, April 26, 2007

I didn't mean for you to get hurt *


Whitney felt really bad. You know life just keeps getting funnier.... So...I am getting ready and the guy on the radio says, "Fifth caller wins Gwen Stefani tickets." Well, a good friend of mine bought Whitney two tickets to this show and she could only pick one friend. This was very hard for my Whitney because she doesn't want to leave anyone out. So I call the radio station..."You are the 4th caller please try again." I try again, "What's your name?" the DJ asks me..then he says, "Beverly you have just won two tickets to see Gwen Stefani!" I ran into Whit's room where she was still sound asleep and told her I won the tickets and she could take two more friends! So I am running back out of the room to get ready when the bottom of my foot finds a broken ceramic mug. Ow! Ow! Ow! So I put bandaids on it and head to work to see the school nurse to see if she thinks I need stitches. She cleaned it out and said she didn't think so. Then she told a teacher of 22 students to put my foot up that day. Oh yeah right! The kids were somewhat understanding and it does seem better today.

*From "Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani

3 comment(s):

Tell Whit to be careful comingout here for the concert!! The traffic and people can be crazy!!!!

Oh and I am SOOOO jealous!!!

By Blogger Brooklyn, at 7:58 PM  

How exciting - about the concert, not your foot. I hope she has a blast and that your foot begins to feel better.

By Blogger Sarah, at 5:03 PM  

BEVERLY!! That is God working ...at least the part of WINNING THE TICKETS!!! that's not easy to do!!! Hope your foot is better and ROCK ON GWEN!!!

By Blogger Dina, at 1:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home