Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I hate guns..


Some would tell me that what happened yesterday had nothing to do with guns..maybe not but I know that guy couldn't have killed 33 people with a baseball bat or a metal rod.
Am I extreme in my pacifism?...yep, guess so.


My prayers go out to all those touched by such hate.

5 comment(s):

Pacifism isn't an extreme - it's the more difficult choice.

And regardless of one's stance on gun control/rights, you HAVE to admit that this kind of thing happens way too often, and FAR too easily.

God forgive us!

By Blogger Scott, at 9:10 PM  

I have friends, which if they had been in the classroom when that nut came in there would have only been one dead.

By Blogger Clint, at 6:02 AM  

scott...yep, regardless...

clint..oh my goodness..i have been thinking of those who were sick that day or skipped and how they must be feeling..so sad..bless their hearts..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:30 AM  

I've said it before, I'll say it again...A 3 YEAR OLD CAN SHOOT & KILL SOMEONE...but if that guy used his OWN STRENGTH, HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE MUCH!!! It's a cowards weapon.

By Blogger Dina, at 3:40 PM  

I'm with you

By Blogger Lucas, at 10:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home