Tuesday, March 20, 2007


So one of my students brought a blank paper up to my rocking chair and said, "Read this!" I began to make up something as I read and then he said, "No, you have it upside down." So, I turned the blank paper over and began to think of something to say. "The man who holds this paper is Josh and he is a great man. Listen to all that he has to say." Josh looked at me, smiled, took the paper and walked off.

Sometimes it seems that there is so much more there than is visible to us. Lord help me to see with your eyes the words of those written and hidden in broken hearts.


peace.

3 comment(s):

thats cute, sounds like something I would do...I'm enjoying spring break now...2 weeks off! Think I'll go to Hawaii!! hee hee

By Blogger Dina, at 2:00 PM  

What a beautiful and thoughtful prayer, Bev. I want to make it mine, too.

By Blogger Laurie, at 4:29 PM  

A child's imagination is such an amazing thing, but it's also so easy to quash. I find myself asking perfectly logical questions to my daughter all the time, when all she's really trying to do is use her imagination.

Then I get the, "Dad...." look and I realize I'm just being a stupid grownup and we go have fun.


P.S. Why don't I get a rocking chair at work?

By Blogger Jim V, at 6:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home