Thursday, March 15, 2007

I was thinking that maybe I'd get a maid*

If you have someone who comes and cleans your house please pause for a second and be thankful. That must be the coolest.
I had big plans for my Spring Break. I had big plans to clean and organize and get so much done but alas all I have been doing is chauffering these precious boys around with nights of boys sleeping all over couchs and chairs. I love having them here, not complaining, just would love some time or energy to get something done. My favorite Spring Break memory so far is sitting in my living room watching old Twilight Zone episodes and busting a gut laughing with the boys at the over acting and plot lines. So fun.
They say you don't know you are burnout till you stop. This is my first break and I do have a few balls in the air but man, I am just spent. I am praying that I just go easy on my goals for the Spring Break and cherish each moment even if its not spent the way I thought it would.
and ...if you want to send your maid over here (this one will definately get you in the pearly gates) send em over!

*From "A Man Needs A Maid" by Neil Young ...or "A Woman Needs A Maid" rerecorded by Beverly

10 comment(s):

Beverly,
I found you on both Jim and Kathy's blog. Just wanted you to know that I stopped by and enjoyed my visit here very much. Hope you get some Spring Break rest.

peace
Neva

By Blogger Neva, at 2:20 PM  

Forget housework!!! Enjoy your time with your boy(s).

By Blogger Vonnie, at 2:59 PM  

A while ago somewhere
I don't know when
I was watching
a movie with a friend.
I fell in love with the actress.
She was playing a part
that I could understand.

I got a maid....and she's hot. I schedule my every other Friday just to watch her work.

By Blogger happytheman, at 2:00 PM  

neva..hey, welcome!! I have had a restful day!!

vonnie..okay..taking your advice..

jeremiah..yep, the things I have to organize I don't want them to touch. Sam cleaned back yard yesterday and Whit went to the grocery for me.

Happy..ummmm..you are one sick puppy..one summer I worked at a place on the beach in destin cleaning rooms..man, rough work..one day I told my supervisor that this guy stayed in the room while I was cleaning and then gave me a $5 tip and I thought that was nice..she berated me and told me never to let that happen again...

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:13 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger leigh anna, at 2:14 PM  

ms. bev....i wanted to send you a picture of kyle in the "bunny" costume...but i can't seem to figure out how to....

oh and...it isn't a bunny costume...its a sheep costume..a serta sheep one in fact...and the picture i have of kyle in it...well its priceless! :) i'm gonna have to figure out how to send it to you! :)

By Blogger leigh anna, at 2:19 PM  

leigh ann..please do...that's funny..yeah..now that I look closer it is a sheep costume..

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:47 PM  

are there ways to add links into the comments?

the person i would ask is kyle...but i can't cause then he would know what i was doing!! haha!!

By Blogger leigh anna, at 5:50 AM  

i found you on myspace...i'll send it there! :)

By Blogger leigh anna, at 5:51 AM  

NOT funny!!

By Blogger Flake, at 10:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home