Thursday, March 01, 2007

Everyday is a winding road*

So anyways...I keep having to put air in my back tire. Does this mean I need to get a new one? and...let me guess..I have to get two new back tires right?
Learning lots of new things like...oh my inspection sticker has been expired for two years...uh..why are you not touched by my tears and are still giving me that $119 ticket officer? ugh..
A friend was able to locate a new back light for my van. The light has been busted out for well...about two years. Another friend just popped it in for me.
So guys, time to pull up my big girl pants and learn a few things....

From "Everyday Is A Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow

7 comment(s):

oh no! a ticket! reminds me of a parking building where I lost my ticket and on the way out the fare collector informed me that I would have to pay for a full day... I was already having a bad day and just burst into very loud sobbing!!! hahahaha she had a mental breakdown on her hands... and let me off with a lesser charge but then wouldn't put the boom gate up cos she was worried about me driving in that condition!!! can't believe i did that...

Hope that peace is found despite the obstacles...
love,
gracie

By Blogger gracie, at 7:02 PM  

I liked your Dixie Chicks post but guess it must've ended up in the delete pile. (I try to avoid listening to the politics of entertainers I enjoy or I'd never want to watch any movies or listen to any music.)

I really agree about the fleeing from suffering. We really need to work on knowing how to suffer and grow from it, I think. There are good examples out there of people who grow closer to God thru their suffering, but we don't hear about it enough.

Hope all is well in your world.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 1:32 PM  

gracie..yes, peace is here..whoohoo...

rejoyce..hahaha..yeah, I chickened out...maybe I will post it again at some point and things are looking brighter over here..

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:54 PM  

I understand, Bev. I hope you have a blessed Sabbath tomorrow.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 7:51 PM  

and you too, Rejoyce..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:28 PM  

If only you lived closer....

By Blogger Flake, at 12:37 PM  

awww...Kyle..you would be there for me I know...you would fix my car for me wouldn't you..thanks, friend!

By Blogger Beverly, at 1:17 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home