Wednesday, February 14, 2007

All you need is love....*


I am loved....I get marriage proposals and lots of hugs and kisses everyday from my little class...I have two amazing and beautiful kids who love me and snuggled with me last night. I am loved by my God who walks with me everyday through darkness and light.


My prayer for all of you today is that you feel loved today....cause well...that's all you need right?!!!



*From "All You Need is Love" by The Beatles

8 comment(s):

Amen Bev!! You are loved - and all we really need is love. I love you and hope you have a lovely, love-filled Valentine's Day! :)

By Blogger Katie, at 7:15 AM  

we must become as little children

By Blogger Clint, at 7:54 AM  

Have a great day and remember you can't marry the kids... this ain't Arkansas.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 8:05 AM  

Isn't it neat to have a day devoted to love.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 9:20 AM  

Katie..you too..I am going tomorrow night to hear Jeremiah and Whitney sing!!

Clint...we must..

frustrated...you too and yep, I know, you are right..

vonnie..everyday should be devoted to love...I have gotten some cute little valentines today.

Jeremy..that's right buddy...second..

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:55 AM  

Happy Valentine's Day Beverly!!! sending warm Aussie sunshine to you and lots of love :)

By Blogger gracie, at 2:00 PM  

Happy Valentine's, Valentine!

By Blogger Lucas, at 3:51 PM  

Yes, you are loved!

By Blogger Laurie, at 7:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home