Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Language is the source of misunderstandings." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I find myself wanting to not type for awhile...just too painful....

love and most especially peace...

9 comment(s):

I completely understand, Beverly. Take your time, but please come back! Much, much love to you.

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, and know I feel the same way.

I am SO glad you are enjoying the CD--that is the most powerful music I have come across in a long time. I knew you would think so, too.

By Blogger Laurie, at 4:43 PM  

Been there - that's for DANG sure.

Here's the deal - take the time you need, but there are several of us who really wanna read what you have to say.

By Blogger Scott, at 7:15 PM  

Don't let the Devil WIN!!!

I will push harder in prayer that your feeling better and the sun shines bright and the warm wind blows through your hair..

sorry, I' wanted you to envision a "lighter" place!

By Blogger Dina, at 8:53 AM  

but I will pray for you!!

By Blogger Dina, at 8:54 AM  

I am praying that you feel the need and desire to type again soon...

By Blogger Mrs. Goodneedle, at 3:29 PM  

We'll be here when you come back, waiting with open arms and open hearts. Peace be with you, Beverly. I know you need it and I want so desperately for you to have it. I would give all of my peace to you if I could... not that there's tons over here, but there's some.

By Blogger Lucas, at 6:59 PM  

Interesting quote. Certainly true, though probably not the only source of misunderstandings. But, I'm pretty sure you knew that already. :-)

Are you freezing there in Abilene? Hope not. Hang in there. Hope you'll be back soon, too.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 3:43 PM  

Beverly... I just got back from a holiday trip to the farm so wasn't here to comment on your posts. Please don't let the commenters bother you. Your language is a source of far more understanding - and love - than anything else. And I am grateful for it.
much love to you... wish I could send you some hot sunny weather to warm you up! (My tan is looking good :)

By Blogger gracie, at 5:05 PM  

sam i am not

By Blogger Clint, at 6:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home