Sunday, December 31, 2006

• "It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving." mother teresa

There is so much more I want to be...
If I have hurt you this year I pray that you will forgive me...
If I have been insensitive to your needs this year I pray you forgive me..
If I have spoken words that hurt I pray you will forgive me...
I want to be filled with Him..with His love.. so that I may not miss this once again...



3 comment(s):

ditto and back at ya Beverly. Good news: It's a new year. love you.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:51 AM  

Happy New Year Beverly!!!!

May we all continue to be a blogging "family"!!

love, Dina

By Blogger Dina, at 10:41 AM  

Well, I'll let you slide for 2006, but you'd better be nicer to me in 2007. THAT'S A JOKE, FOLKS!

By Blogger Scott, at 11:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home