Thursday, December 21, 2006

A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Imagine me taught by tragedy
Release is peace
I heard a little girl
And what she said
Was something beautiful
To give... your love No matter what ......*
*From "My Friends"....Red Hot Chili Peppers


ummm...guys...I'm a bit emotional today...I'm thinking of this year and this blog and these people who are attached to it and how much you have all meant to me. Its been really rough but its helped so much to come to this blog sometimes in the middle of the night to write what was on my heart and to read your encouraging comments and then to read your posts. You have all, each one of you, meant so much to me this year.
Would you stick with me through this next year?...I sure would appreciate it..

16 comment(s):

Well, I'm not sure I can promise to have any new posts for you to read, especially at the rate I've been going lately. However, I promise to continue to leave comments, sometimes even in duplicate. :-)

Hope you're hanging in there.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 12:18 PM  

how long is this next year?

By Blogger Clint, at 12:30 PM  

I'm there, Bev. I'm so there. Love you! - and thanks for sticking with the rest of us too!

By Blogger Katie, at 12:50 PM  

rejoyce..duplicate is twice as wonderful...and yes hanging in there..

clint...its going to be a lot longer..you up for it..

katie..my little sweetheart..i love you too...and you are welcome..missed not seeing you last night!

By Blogger Beverly, at 1:19 PM  

It's all so very interesting, isn't it, this little group of blogaholics? (in a good way, I mean.)

By Blogger Candy, at 1:58 PM  

I'm with you. I love all our blog group!!!

By Blogger Vonnie, at 3:23 PM  

as long as it is not as long as last year.

By Blogger Clint, at 6:31 PM  

I'm so there, too, Beverly. It's been such a pleasure to know you through this blog. Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

By Blogger Laurie, at 9:28 PM  

I'm here for you Bev. It's been such an honor to get to know you and learn bits and pieces of your story, all of which have helped build a strong and encouraging woman.

By Blogger Jeremiah, at 12:43 AM  

candy..yes, in a good way..

vonnie..i do too..and i love you!

clint...i heard that..surely it won't be..you think?

jeremy...yes, that i do know.

laurie..i love knowing you too, laurie

jeremiah..so thankful for my new friend jeremiah..so precious!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:54 AM  

oh Bev, you cant get rid of me...I too enjoy my blog friends and all that goes on with them!!

I MISS SCOTT!!! HI SCOTT!

By Blogger Dina, at 7:19 AM  

dina..good, because we have loved you becoming our newest member...

i miss scott too!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:24 AM  

I'm very attached in my randomly sporadic creative way to blogging... but attached in a bond-for-ever love-of-God way to you!!

By Blogger gracie, at 4:38 AM  

gracie..yep..in a love-of-God way..we are family now aren't we..I so love you and have never met you..that's just magic!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:03 AM  

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about staying your friend for another year - although I am banking on the belief that the presents get better from here ;-)

By Blogger Scott, at 8:11 PM  

Awww, shucks - just saw Dina's comment. I miss me too ;-)

By Blogger Scott, at 8:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home