Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This one's for Gracie...

11 comment(s):

cool video...shes sooo pretty!!

By Blogger Dina, at 8:46 PM  

ohhhhh!!! thank you, beverly! That was a cool present - really enjoyed this video :)

funny how I still hear my mother/grandmother's voices of caution when i see the phrase "love yourself"... the previous generation were so concerned about preventing pride and opinions of self that were too high :(

By Blogger gracie, at 3:51 AM  

oh my goodness! that is excellent!!! who is she and where do i buy everything she's ever done? and do you mind if i steal it and put it on myspace? there are some girls there who need to hear this!! or better yet, put it on yours and i'll put it on mine and maybe they will all see it.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:00 AM  

She is very pretty, which makes it a bit difficult to swallow that she would have any reason to feel bad about herself. But, it is a good message. Anyone who thinks it's okay not to shave your legs when you aren't in the mood is my kind of gal.

I found her on the iTunes store, Candy. Her name is India.Arie and the album is Acoustic Soul.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

She is very pretty, which makes it a bit difficult to swallow that she would have any reason to feel bad about herself. But, it is a good message. Anyone who thinks it's okay not to shave your legs when you aren't in the mood is my kind of gal.

I found her on the iTunes store, Candy. Her name is India.Arie and the album is Acoustic Soul.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

Oh, good grief. I hate it when that happens.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 AM  

thanks rejoyce.

By Blogger Candy, at 4:18 AM  

Bev, I found a little NOOMA video about the misuse of the word "Love" and thought of your post (that has since gone away). I've not seen it, but it looks like it would be good. You can see the description on the NOOMA website. The video is titled "flame".

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

thanks rejoyce...sometimes late I post stuff and I figure you guys might not want to hear me whining anymore..so i just removed it..I'll check that out!

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:30 PM  

Rejoyce..I have seen that video and it is powerful..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:44 PM  

I for one don't mind if you whine. We all need to from time to time. :-)

I haven't seen that particular NOOMA, but have seen a couple of them. They pack a lot of punch in those ten little minutes. Good stuff.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home