Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What can make me feel this way? My girl*
















*From "My Girl" by The Temptations

17 comment(s):

Hey look, you guys have the same hat!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 5:26 PM  

Scott..since you shut down your blog you have gotten really stupid...

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:27 PM  

Beverly...ever since I shut down my blog, you have gotten really MEAN...

By Blogger Scott, at 5:45 PM  

my girl Bill?

By Blogger Clint, at 7:03 PM  

This is a very good picture of you two. Nice hats. But the smiles are my favorite part.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:11 PM  

Bev,
You are very photogenic. Don't pick on Scott.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 8:42 PM  

clint...huh?

candy..yep..we are smiling..its a good thing..

vonnie..hahahaha..okay, Vonnie, I'll ease up on Scott...

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:47 AM  

Awwww! What a cute picture! I agree with Candy...fun hats but the smiles are the best.

By Blogger Katie, at 6:27 AM  

sorry wrong song

By Blogger Clint, at 9:01 AM  

With smiles like that I don't doubt you both provide "sunshine on a cloudy day"!

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 9:22 AM  

Great photo! Thanks for sharing.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 11:31 AM  

katie...hats $1.97 at United...family christmas..priceless!


clint.


tubby..yep that girl brightens my life!!


rejoyce..you are so welcome...I am really excited to hook up with you in Dallas one day!

Discom...yeah..its like all of a sudden I see him for what he really is...a frog..(truth be told I miss that old frog and his blog)

By Blogger Beverly, at 1:03 PM  

Truth be told, I miss my blog ;-)

By Blogger Scott, at 6:15 PM  

Scott...so here's what you do...take the white covers off the furniture, dust off the computer, open wide the shutters and blog away...

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:20 PM  

this is a GREAT PICTURE!!!! you two "wild n crazy foxes" ok, who says that??!!!! can anyone guess??

scott- we all miss u.

By Blogger Dina, at 9:45 PM  

I love this pic. What beautiful girls!

By Blogger Laurie, at 12:05 PM  

How can anyone not smile seeing that big 'ol grin of Bev's??

Why did Scott shut down his blog? Why doesn't he start a new one?

By Blogger Shawna, at 5:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home