Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep." -- Homer


Okay...so anyway me and Whitney and Sam are making a big ole pallet on the floor and sleeping at the house tonight!!

and...we aren't even scared!!



SO THERE!!!

14 comment(s):

You go guys!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

I was wondering when or if you returned. So glad.

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:20 PM  

Oooooh, Mr. Simpson is SOOO wise.

Campfire?
S'mores??
Beer???

I'm proud of all three of you.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:48 PM  

Psalm 4... I will lie down and sleep in peace... You alone Oh Lord will make me SAFELY DWELL.

By Blogger gracie, at 4:05 AM  

I like the picture of that. I think God does too! Good one gracie!

By Blogger Candy, at 4:17 AM  

Anyone coming in will be sorry they tangled with the Bevster. One well-placed roundhouse oughta do it...

HEEE YA!!

By Blogger Jim V, at 5:35 AM  

blondie...thanks

plankton..yep

chad...love you guys too

laurie...me too

scott..it took me so long to figure out who you were talking about..I was like.."Mr. Simpson? Who's Mr. Simpson?"

gracie...who else can I run to?..thank you, so beautiful..

candy..i know...I loved that

jim v..you bet your ass...one roundhouse,a jab then a nicely placed uppercut..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:04 AM  

I think you should let your dog sleep in the house with you!

By Blogger Vonnie, at 2:53 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving, Beverly!

By Blogger Scott, at 8:49 PM  

Yeeeeeaaahhhh Bev! You go girl! Prayers for safety and much love!

By Blogger Katie, at 9:55 PM  

Beverly,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 10:29 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving, Bev!

By Blogger Shawna, at 8:36 PM  

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 AM  

vonnie.."Jett" does sleep in the house with us..

scott...thanks..hope yours was happy!

katie..we feel the prayers..thank you!

tubby..thank you so much..we are glad you are part of our little blog family..

plankton...thanks girl..


frustrated..yep..it was great..

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home