Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All you need is What you want is All you need is Love...Dave Matthews..."Everyday"

Scott....checkmate...love this video...what if we all got up like this..awesome!!


6 comment(s):

All right - you win - that video is worth watching MUCH MORE than mine.

I love this video - one of my faves.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:36 PM  

Bev - thank you. I need to see that "everyday". When he walked into the classroom and all the kids jumped up and ran to him I wanted to cry - I thought of you.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:12 AM  

can i have a hug?

By Blogger Clint, at 8:59 AM  

I love that video!! Thanks so much for reminding me of it, and posting it! It was just what I needed this morning.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

Scott..well, its all about winning!

Candy..You're welcome! aww..I know, I love the classroom scene!

clint..oh course..here's one big hug..

chris..thanks for stopping by!! I am so glad you got just what you needed..

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:30 AM  

Very Coooool. I'm soo glad you guys have such good taste in videos! I enjoy them.

By Blogger Dina, at 6:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home