Sunday, November 19, 2006

Only God knows where the story ends for me
But I know where the story begins
It's up to us to choose
Whether we win or loose
And I choose to win*
*From "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige

3 comment(s):

Does that mean you're not going to have any more dramas? Cause I was starting to think about selling some tickets. I mean - sheesh Beverly - actors get paid big money to PRETEND to go through this kind of crap!

By Blogger Scott, at 3:18 PM  

Wow... that is one brilliant song... i can hear your soul singing it.

By Blogger gracie, at 3:21 PM  

vonnie..so glad you agree..

scott..now wait..that's an idea..why not profit!..we could split the proceeds..can you do the publicity..?

gracie..wanna sing it with me..?

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home