Friday, November 10, 2006

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, Christmas is all around me and so the feeling grows *

Rejoyce and I have bonded in that our favorite movie is Love Actually! If you haven't seen it go rent it!!

Scott, you would like it since you said that you believe love wins in the end.



"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." Prime Minister (Hugh Grant)

*From "Christmas is all Around " by Billy Mack

6 comment(s):

*Smiles*

I always enjoy that first intro where Hugh Grant is narrating about love and Heathrow.

Oh dear. I'd better not get started on everything I like about this movie or this will be one really long comment...

By Blogger reJoyce, at 7:38 PM  

I really loved this movie, too. I felt immediately like I should watch it again.

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:35 PM  

you girls are so cute.....

By Blogger happytheman, at 5:53 AM  

actually I loved this movie too!!!

By Blogger gracie, at 6:49 PM  

I never heard of this movie until now. Seeing as I have been on a two week spree of renting movies I will give it a try. It has to be better than some of the lemons I have watched in my two week spree (movie names are omitted here to protect the guilty).

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 1:58 PM  

totally one of my fave movies as well. sweet, funny and hopeful!

By Blogger Anny, at 3:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home