Friday, November 10, 2006

This weeks memories...

We have climbed up on the monkey bars and Jaden, who is at the very top, screams, "Hey guys I can see Texas from up here!"

While riding home on the bus from a farm field trip TJ looks over the aisle to me and says, "Teacher, will you hold my hand?".....you bet I did!

I am sitting in the kid train and Robert climbs over the top telling me that he is a policeman, "I just swallowed some bugs and now I am a policeman."

As we sit at lunch I am teaching the kids some sign language. I show them a sign then ask, "Do you know what this means?" We went through several signs when Austin yelled to me as he put his fingers on his head, "Do you know what this means?" I told him I didn't and he said, "It means my fingers are walking over my head."

Alex sits in my lap as we look at the disc with our farm field trip pics on it. We come across one of me and Alex screams, "There's you!" I keep clicking through and he says, "I want to see you." So I go back and Alex snuggles up to me and looks at my picture. What a sweetie!!

3 comment(s):

ahhh..I think Alex feels very safe with you!!! he adores you!! :)

By Blogger Dina, at 10:06 AM  

the greatest of these is love

By Blogger Clint, at 10:13 AM  

It seems you were dealing with nice, polite children.

I remember an incident with a young child over 30 years ago
that still makes me laugh. A friend and I had gone to the beach for the day and we were at the water's edge just about to enter the water. A young boy, about five, came up to us and with the sweetest smile asked my friend,
"hey mister can you swim underwater?"

My friend replied, "yes I can." To which the boy replied with the same sweet smile, "yeah. Well who cares?"

By Blogger Hopalong Cassidy, at 11:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home