Saturday, December 16, 2006

new addition to my favorite movie list..Little Miss Sunshine...Loved it!!!



Olive
: Grandpa, am I pretty?
Grandpa: You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Olive: You're just saying that.
Grandpa: No! I'm madly in love with you and it's not because of your brains or your personality.


Just went over to watch this with Whitney, Laura Beth and Corey...oh my goodness...A MUST SEE!!! I laughed and cried my heart out...







" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ...I'll try again tomorrow."

6 comment(s):

See - I thought you were going to HATE this movie.

I get total movie recommendation cred from here on out!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 7:53 PM  

absoulutely, Scott, ABSOLUTELY!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:53 PM  

Is it out on DVD now? I'd like to watch it again. It's really a riot.

What did you think about Olives routine? Sure made me LOL.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

Yes, its out...I want to see it again too..her routine was ironic..those other little girls were much more in your face weird...lol for sure especially when the father and fam got up there..just precious..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:30 PM  

I loved this movie too. I even blogged about it when I saw it at the theater. I've recommended it to everyone but I warn them about the language. Tom hasn't seen it so I guess I better go rent it - I have a free Blockbuster coupon for "any" movie not just the older ones. A couple of weeks ago I rented "the Lieutenant's Woman". I had never seen it - it was different. I am not sure if I liked it or not.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

oh man, I could hardly hear my little couragey voice today!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home