Friday, December 22, 2006

You, doing that thing you do*




Could my life get any crazier..?....ummm...yes!

So, I look down and see my dog getting um..."romantic" with my cat. Now, is that normal..I mean is this a problem?...will I soon have little Cogs or Dats running around? So, I yell to Jett (my dog) "Hey, Jett, stop that. We don't roll that way here!" He stopped but I can't help but feel different about him. Is that wrong? I just guess I need to accept that the world is changing....



*From "That Thing You Do" by The Wonders

4 comment(s):

Tika has been getting "romantic" with her blanket lately and we have to tell her we don't roll like that around here, but somehow... there's this fatal attraction thing going on.

By Blogger Lucas, at 3:39 PM  

Ha ha ha! Sounds like you need to have a little talk with Jet.

By Blogger Flake, at 11:43 PM  

The dog is a boy dog? If so, boys will be boys. They can't help themselves, ya know. ;-)

My husband's family had a dog years ago that would do that to the cat. I think it's fairly common, strangely enough.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 1:34 PM  

"Dogs and cats sleeping together - MASS HYSTERIA" Ghostbusters

That is funny. Sick, but funny.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home