Monday, December 25, 2006

Yes now is the time - to love*

Had a bit of a lonely time filling the stockings last night but woke up this morning to find that my daughter had filled mine...
I was making cinnamon rolls and she said, "Mom, let's open our stockings." I came into the living room and she handed me mine filled. I sat down and had a good cry in her arms.
I am truly blessed today and these are the moments I will ponder..
I had told a few that I was expecting a Christmas miracle for my kids but had no idea I would be the recipient.

Feeling loved,
Beverly


*From "A Time To Love" by Stevie Wonder

8 comment(s):

What a sweetie pie that Whitney is. Thinking of all of you today, Beverly. Wish you were coming over! Merry Christmas!

By Blogger Candy, at 9:02 AM  

Awwww! That's wonderful! Thinking of you today, Bev...Merry Christmas!

By Blogger Katie, at 9:59 AM  

May your knowledge and experience of the riches of God’s grace, abundantly lavished on us through the gift of His Son as our Savior and King, warm your souls and brighten your days through this holiday season. Merry Christmas! -bill

By Blogger Bill Williams, at 2:14 PM  

That makes me happy Ms. Bev... You guys have a good family.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 4:41 PM  

Merry Christmas, Bev and Whitney and Sam!

By Blogger Shawna, at 7:05 PM  

Awwwww - a Christmas miracle. Good on Whitney.

You know, you two look SO much alike.

Happy Christmas, Beverly.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:09 PM  

What an incredible Christmas story, Bev. You keep blessing my life and the lives of so many others.

By Blogger Jeremiah, at 8:17 PM  

shes sooo beautiful!!!! Girls are soo thoughtful that way!!

By Blogger Dina, at 8:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home