Saturday, December 23, 2006

The stockings were hung...


Just hung three stockings over the fireplace..kinda bummed out...

10 comment(s):

:-( Sorry.

Holidays can be rough when things have changed.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 1:35 PM  

Thinking of you.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 3:59 PM  

Oh, Bev. Thinking of you for sure. {hug} There are no words...but much love.

By Blogger Katie, at 9:38 PM  

I have been thinking so much of you, Beverly. I second Katie--I know there are no adequate words... but please know that you are SO loved!!

Merry Christmas to you, Sam and Whitney!

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:52 AM  

You can hang one for me!

By Blogger Lucas, at 4:21 PM  

Yeah, that's MY stocking. Or, mine and Katie's, or Blondie's....it's OURS. So. Put candy in it.

By Blogger Cole, at 6:05 PM  

I know how difficult it can be Ms. Bev... but just keep in mind what I told you at Highland a few sundays ago.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 10:05 PM  

A trinity of stockings... that's a holy family :)
Love to you, Bev.

By Blogger gracie, at 5:13 AM  

rejoyce..yes, change is hard and i keep getting hit by it at unexpected times..thank you..

vonnie, katie, laurie..to know i am in your thought leaves me feeling honored..love you girls!


blondie and cole..okay, okay, they are hung and filled..:)

matt..yes, i do remember, thank you buddy..

gracie..aww..so sweet..you made me smile!and love to you..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:30 AM  

Wish I could have been there. Seriously.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home