Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'll be back again when I land on my feet*

I didn't lose 10....I lost 6!

Have an amazing day, guys!!





*From "Back On My Feet" by Elvis Costello

5 comment(s):

Way to go, Bev. Okay, so, what's the secret?

Don't tell me combat class everyday and no candy. :)

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:04 AM  

Congrats! Most of all though, I hope you are feeling healthy no matter what your weight.

Enjoy your weekend away. Sounds divine.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 2:53 PM  

Have fun and call me when you get back. Lunch sounds wonderful.

By Blogger Candy, at 3:18 PM  

Can't imagine bev without candy!!!
congrats.. feel good :)

By Blogger gracie, at 4:26 PM  

I've probably found your six pounds. I don't weigh over Christmas/New Year season. Happy New Year

By Blogger Vonnie, at 6:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home