Friday, December 29, 2006

Here's the day you hoped would never come*

Anticipation....it exciting to anticipate and then the time comes and goes and you have to say goodbye to the subject of your anticipation...and that leaves you feeling a bit empty...

Just missing my good friend..just not enough time..



*From "Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap

5 comment(s):

My family visitors just left today too... house is a bit emptier and much quieter.

Why are there always goodbyes at yearends?

By Blogger gracie, at 8:06 PM  

Just keep in mind the joyous days to come this year. It's going to be a great year, filled with new things and beginnings!!

By Blogger Flake, at 11:29 PM  

Do I ever know what you mean, Beverly.

By Blogger Laurie, at 9:02 AM  

Yeah, I'm with Laurie on this one.

By Blogger Scott, at 3:21 PM  

Me too...two wonderful days with my sweet former roommate...never enough time to say it all. But I second Kyle too. New Year, new beginnings. I'll toast all of you with that!

By Blogger Katie, at 12:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home