Friday, January 19, 2007

Carry on love is coming, love is coming to us all*


So...just wanted to let everyone know that I am fine...
I have gotten some really precious emails from you guys and it just really got to me...Thank you soooo much..really feeling the love...
...be back soon...


*From "Carry On" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

12 comment(s):

So glad you're ok, Bev...
Warmest thoughts of you!

By Blogger gracie, at 4:14 AM  

Wish you were here with us too. You would love Dina and Tiki.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 9:30 AM  

Back soon! YES! I miss you around here!

By Blogger Lucas, at 3:30 PM  

You get email???

By Blogger Scott, at 8:10 PM  

gracie..thanks, warm thoughts..I like that.

vonnie..that would be a blast..i would love dina and tiki?..scott's not so great huh..hahahaha

blondie..you miss me..awww thanks girl..

scott..very funny...

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:21 PM  

Bev,

Hello. I've been lurking at your blog for a while, and just wanted you
to know that even though you don't know me, I am praying for you.

I'm glad to hear that you'll be back soon, because I really appreciate
your perspective on what it means to have a relationship with Jesus.

I hope you will visit my new blog soon.

By Blogger Jamie, at 8:44 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Jamie, at 8:46 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:50 PM  

Hi bev!! glad to see you came back, even if it's short & sweet.

Dina , Tiki AND SCOTT ARE ALL SWEET!! :)

By Blogger Dina, at 9:54 PM  

I've missed you, Bev...glad to see you're back. Praying for you today...lots of love.

By Blogger Katie, at 8:54 AM  

Bev... prayers being sent up and hugs being sent out! God never sends things too great for us to handle, although it seems like that sometimes; it's almost like our little human hearts are too fragile for this world.

By Blogger Mrs. Goodneedle, at 11:57 AM  

I invite you to Hip Hop this week... We're doing Mary J. Blige. BIBL 128 at 8:30pm.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 2:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home