Friday, February 02, 2007

Everybody was kung-fu fighting. Those kicks were fast as lightning*




Okay...I remember a few years back when every saturday night Sam and I would lay down on the floor and watch Texas Walker Ranger or whatever it's called. Sam loved Chuck Norris and being a bit non-violent I felt pangs of guilt for letting Sam watch it much less watch it with him. It was a fun bonding time so I felt okay about it. (I also thought, Cole, that he made need those moves riding the bus.)

Someone in my high school group at church on Sunday made some funny joke about the 4th person in the fire with Shadrach, Mechach and Abendigo (spelled phonetically) was Chuck Norris. There are all these Chuck Norris jokes out there. I thought I would share a few.



Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.


When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.


Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.


Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.


Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.


*From "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas

6 comment(s):

I know it's a bit hokey, but I don't mind watching Walker, Texas Ranger. Sometimes hokey is just what you need.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 1:58 PM  

Chuck Norris doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

I feel pangs of guilt allowing my boy to watch the things that make him happy (but are a bit on the edge for me). I hope I haven't ruined him!! Plus he even likes that old kungfu song. yikes

By Blogger gracie, at 4:33 AM  

When Church Norris jumps in water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck.

The fastest way to a man's heart is through Chuck Norris's foot.

Church sleeps with a nightlight every night, but not because he is a afraid of the dark. No, the dark is afraid of Chuck.

The boogey man checks his bed and closet every night for Church Norris.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 2:57 PM  

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

By Blogger Flake, at 11:26 AM  

ha, beverly what a fun post. this reminds me of the old saturday night live skits about ditka. ditka versus a hurricane, etc. one of my friends pulled out a ´ditka versus God´the other day followed quickly by ´trick question´ i think it´s cause God would never take on ditka or something ridiculous like that.

By Blogger janet, at 9:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home