Sunday, February 18, 2007

I am not my hair..I am not my skin..I am not your expectations...I am a soul that lives within...You go Inia Arie!!!.haha..love it!

4 comment(s):

pretty appropriate post for the day Britney Spears shaves all hers off.... brings new meaning to the term 'bad hair day'.
My 26yr old nephew just lost all his due to chemo...

Howz yr hair today, dear bev??

By Blogger gracie, at 6:33 PM  

Love this...

Yeah, I don't want to be my hair (inconsistent) and my skin (pale, as in "not bright") :)

It's much better to be the soul.

By Blogger Laurie, at 9:39 PM  

Oh, and I want to say that I agree this could be what Britney was thinking and feeling... and in rare defense of her, not wearing underwear and/or shaving your head does not equate being a bad mom, as the media loves to portray. Apparently, and I had no idea until someone recently enlightened me, people don't wear underwear ALL THE TIME :)

By Blogger Laurie, at 11:24 AM  

last night i was watching a show with Oprah where she opened this leadership school in south africa for girls and the girls were singing this song. anyways thought i'd share that if you ever get a chance to watch that show that was on do it was really good! and i know you would love it

By Blogger Jordan, at 2:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home