Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Anybody know the name of a good priest...?...I gave up Diet Coke for Lent and I just drank one...

7 comment(s):

Ha! I have been trying to give up diet coke for several years now. Not doing so well with that...

Thanks so much for the message, Bev. I have been out of the loop lately but hope to blog again soon. I went to NY recently and have stories to tell!

I hope you are well!

By Blogger Laurie, at 11:53 AM  

NYC...awww...I loved it when I went and for goodness sake the people were wonderful to me!! I want to hear stories!!

next time you are in abilene..you and me and two diet cokes!

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:12 PM  

you are so funny!!! The angels are probably fighting over who gets to look after you!!!

By Blogger gracie, at 7:28 PM  

you going to that special hell of those who break their Lenten commitments.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:17 PM  

gracie...yep, you are probably right..angels among themselves, "You watch over her" "No, you!!"
(((hug)))...love my cds

happy...see ya there?

jeremiah..phew..thanks suddenly I feel better..hahhaha...are you holding a batgirl doll?..ya gotta tell me that story!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:49 PM  

You and me both sister. I gave up being fat for Lent. As of today, three pounds heavier than I was on Ash Wednesday.

Maybe I should give up being thin. Then I could fail at that, and be the better for it.

I'm a genius....

P.S. I think there's a Diet Coke lawsuit here between you and Laurie.... there must be millions of others too....

By Blogger Jim V, at 5:31 AM  

jeremiah..yep, child at heart and lov e that about you.

jim v..hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhaha!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home