Saturday, March 03, 2007

Follow Through..by Gavin Degraw

This is one of my favorite songs of Gavin Degraw...Follow through is a must.

Follow Through - To carry an act, project, or intention to completion; pursue fully.


5 comment(s):

I love this song: In regards to your hidden post. It's not that I dislike the Dixie chicks it's just that they put out a mediocre album at best and yet the when the Grammy. They were not on any reputable critics top 10 list with that album.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:01 PM  

they win.... what's up with my typing.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:02 PM  

absolutely one of the best by him!

By Blogger Jordan, at 8:23 PM  

happy..good grief..I deleted that and you and Rejoyce caught it so quick!! I suppose you are a reputable critic?
hahaha

jordan..yep..I think so too!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:29 PM  

I love this song! Thanks for sharing.

By Blogger Sarah, at 12:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home