Saturday, March 17, 2007

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:13

Wait..Love is greater than faith and hope...why do you think he took the time to make that so explicit?


I love each one of you and thank you for what you have meant to me these last few months...

5 comment(s):

Because it's the best. The BEST, Jerry!!!

Seriously, the thing is, this is really all God wants of His people. To love each other as He has loved us. We get that right, then everything else will work itself out.

Love is worth living for - it's even worth dying for.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:53 PM  

Snap! I was just talking about this very verse tonight with my boy... so true.
love you too!

By Blogger gracie, at 5:05 AM  

Bev,
Love you too.


Scott,
Hi - since I can't comment on your blog. Glad you had a good trip and Daisy is cute!

By Blogger Vonnie, at 4:34 PM  

Love is the only one of the three that is eternal. We won't have hope and faith in heaven -- no need for them.

By Blogger Deana Nall, at 6:16 PM  

scott...wow...what a surprise to get a comment from the frog..you are exactly right..to love as He loves us!

gracie..love you too, "dear"...I'm in the "dear" club now.

vonnie..love that you use my comment section to talk to scott...just kidding..anytime...

deanna...good point!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home