Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jett came home wet, smelly and tired!!! We are so thankful..thank you for your prayers!

5 comment(s):

I am sooo relieved! I understand that you have been having a real storm in Abilene today (if I'm to believe the ARN). Did Jett get caught up in any of that?

Hugs all round, Bev (Jett,too)! :)

By Blogger Deb, at 3:54 PM  

awww..thanks sweet deb!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:12 PM  

what a relief! Having only just read your previous post, I didn't even have time to get worried!!!

By Blogger gracie, at 6:40 AM  

Jet,

It's better on the inside, buddy. Wander no more! Plus, if I'm getting to know Bev like I think I am, I would guess that you're pretty spoiled at home.

Welcome home, and God bless the family as it's all back together now.

By Blogger Jim V, at 4:05 AM  

I am so glad he came home! He is such a sweet looking dog! I know he means the world to Sam. So glad he is home!

By Blogger Sarah, at 8:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home