Monday, April 23, 2007


Our theme this week is bugs. You know as I study bugs, which I try to avoid at all costs any other time, I am amazed at what order their colonies and little worlds are in. It is all set up in such an amazing way. We are advised to observe the ant (oh sluggard) and I have been so intrigued with it all. So..when you see a bug today think of Ms. Mann's class! and...if you have any bits of bug trivia to share..lay it on me and I will pass it on to my little inquiring minds.

3 comment(s):

did you hear about the bug that hit my windshield?

By Blogger Clint, at 6:27 AM  

I once watched a gecko whoop up on a flying cockroach. I thought for sure the roach would win, but that gecko had it for lunch. ;-)

(Probably not worth passing to the kids, but the only bug thing I was able to think of this morning.)

By Blogger reJoyce, at 6:30 AM  

no good bug trivia here, but i will never forget the time i saw the largest flying cockroach on the planet. in the bathtub. of the first house we had just moved into in texas. mom and i were home alone, so, of course, we supervised it until dad could dispose of it properly. i think mom considered re-packing the boxes she was unpacking and going straight back to tennessee, where such creatures do not exist. at least not in plague-capacity.

By Blogger laura g, at 1:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home