Saturday, May 19, 2007

so hard to do this on your own......

13 comment(s):

As my Dad would say....tell the peckerhead to step up to the plate.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:15 PM  

I can't imagine how hard it is, Bev, but please know you are not alone. Love you!

By Blogger Laurie, at 9:04 PM  

I heard an amazing version of "You'll never walk alone" sung in church this weekend. I got chills.

Thoughts of you... love gracie.

By Blogger gracie, at 4:48 AM  

bev, yeah...life is hard and it does suck to feel that you are in it alone. hang in there. you are not alone.

By Blogger janet, at 7:21 AM  

not sure of what you speak but if you are speaking of being a parent to your children in a divorced world, well I have confidence you will excel.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 11:21 AM  

I've been staring at this blank comment box wishing that I had some wise advice but I can't think of anything except to say hang in there and that you are in my prayers.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 6:16 PM  

DITTO!!!

By Blogger Dina, at 10:14 PM  

I love you, Bev. We all love you. Please know you're not alone.

By Blogger Katie, at 7:00 AM  

Not a day goes by that I don't think and pray for you.

By Blogger Flake, at 7:54 AM  

I sent you another E-mail. Sorry we're so far away, but for long, sweet thang! Need me to bring you some English chocolate?

Hugs :)

By Blogger Deb, at 2:58 PM  

Guys..thank you so much for your hearts and your kind words and for your prayers..means so much truly.

Deb..haven't got your last email but look forward to seeing you and giving and getting a big hug. I have two conference days next week and but I know we'll be able to figure out a time...

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:51 AM  

hey! i havnt been on here in like FOREVER! wats up

By Blogger kenzie, at 11:42 AM  

hey kenzie..welcome back girl!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home