Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lots of judging going on...

Tried to get this on Youtube so you could hear it but its not there. Download and listen..I love it!!


Why Is Your Heaven So Small?By Susan Werner

Excuse me, sir, what did you say?
You shout so loud it’s hard to tell
You say that I must change my ways
For I am surely bound to hell
Well, I know you’d damn me if you could
But my friend, that’s simply not your call
If God is great and God is good
Why is your heaven so small?
You say you know, you say you’ve read
That Holy Bible up on the shelf
Do you recall when Jesus said‘Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself’
For I know you’d damn me…
With your fists that shake and your eyes that burn
What makes you do these things you do?
I would not be surprised to learn
Someone somewhere excluded you
But my friend, imagine this is you would
A love much mightier than us all
If God is great and God is good
Why is your heaven so small?

1 comment(s):

Bev she was so awesome at Kerrville Folk festival. I gave her a big hug after the concert and told her that was awesome. Dang the album hasn't been off my CD player for three weeks.

By Blogger happytheman, at 5:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home