Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I vow that it's goodbye and God bless*


I love you all...I'm outta here...











*From "Goodbye" by The Sundays

11 comment(s):

outta here? outta where? what's happening?
Sending hugs xx

By Blogger gracie, at 8:28 PM  

peace to you

By Blogger happytheman, at 4:50 PM  

Bev I hope everything is ok!!!! keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!

By Blogger Dina, at 10:49 PM  

I will miss you.

Blessings,

Laurie

By Blogger Laurie, at 5:16 AM  

Wow - look at THAT song title!!! "Those stories were a good read" I have really appreciated the way you think and look at the world.

It seems pretty clear to me that my blog has run its course as well - but I think anyone who has read your blog AND mine knows the influence your thoughts, views, and spirit have had on my writing.

By Blogger Scott, at 10:50 AM  

I love you all..and Scott, you are such a copycat!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:01 PM  

wow....what am i gonna read now when i have a few minutes at the internet cafe? enjoy your break, hope you come back!

By Blogger janet, at 3:15 PM  

It's been a faith building journey

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM  

It's moments like these when you realize you should check your friends' blogs more often.

Missing you Bev. Been too wrapped up in myself lately to stop by. Regretting it....

Enjoy the break. As you know, if you don't come back, I will sue you.

JDV

By Blogger Jim V, at 1:36 AM  

Bye, Bev. Come back when you can.

By Blogger Cole, at 8:10 AM  

You're always welcome back in the bloggy world when you are ready. Thinking of you!

By Blogger Lucas, at 2:27 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home