Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mr. politician could be perfect but people its doubtful.*


sooo......who do you think the Democratic candidate and the Republican candidate will be?

I had no problem in the voting booth two presidential elections ago but the last presidential election I spent a long time in the voting booth and now I feel like I've been had.

Two of my students have Dads in Iraq. One of the girls draws pictures of people being shot with a bright red marker. My Assistant just sent her son off to Iraq.

I will take the charge of being, in the past, a bit apathetic politically, but not anymore. I care about this next election.

thoughts?

*From "Politician" By Grand Funk Railroad

4 comment(s):

Australia has a general election in November this year... I'm relieved that I'm not actually a citizen (being a New Zealander by birth) so I don't have to make the tragic choice! ha!
American politics fascinates me though - the hype is soooo over the top!!

By Blogger gracie, at 5:36 PM  

I care too....thats a sad story

By Blogger Dina, at 10:00 PM  

I haven't had a problem voting the last two elections but then neither of my candidates won. I guess I feel about conservative politics pretty much like I feel like the conservative church I want to vomit it out of my system. There hasn't been much good come out of this war but one is the changes made in renewable energy. Read an article about a man who has converted his car to electric engines (4) who charges it from the energy he makes off his windmill.

By Blogger happytheman, at 6:27 AM  

Yes, Beverly, we are playing this weekend at Mez. 8 to 10.

By the way, Happy and Jeremy, going to war was not a conservative thing to do politically, even though the Republicans did it. True conservatism is not vomit-worthy, in my opinion. We are not seeing true conservatism.

By Blogger Cole, at 7:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home