Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dear Da, did you know something? We're moving again.


Whitney told me about a movie that I must see. I watched it with a friend and loved it. It was a beautiful powerful movie. Go rent it. The name of it is Dear Frankie and it's right up there with Garden State and Gilbert Grape for me. It's one of those movies that leaves you sitting on your couch long after the DVD player has been turned off. This movie is set in Scotland and the accents are a bit thick but you'll get the hang of it after awhile. I loved the music in the movie..kind of Indie Scottish music.

Other movies that have been pretty powerful lately...Micheal Clayton was good but I need to see it again. No Country For Old Men is a movie I could never watch again and really closed my eyes a few times when I saw it but its powerful. Someone said to me that its Ecclesiastes in movie form. I think he's right. Good acting and powerful scenes. Let me warn you that it is way violent. That Javier dude deserves his Oscar nomination. I loved Into the Wild. Very cool what he concluded in the end and Hal Holbrook is up for best supporting and is precious in it.

Oh and I loved P.S. I Love You...thanks Mel...


go obama...



1 comment(s):

Man, "No Country" blew me away, too! I sat in the theatre and just thought about it for a long, long time. I'm glad it won all those awards. Oh, and I like Gilbert Grape a LOT, too! Yea!



*go Ron Paul!

By Blogger Cole, at 1:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home