Thursday, January 24, 2008

Doctor, doctor, give me the news....*



"You have two tears in your Meniscus."...blank stare...wondering whether I want to know what a Meniscus is. After sitting in a room filled with people dependent on their walking paraphernalia to get them to the magazine rack I am left not feeling too optimistic like. "No, we'll just go in and clean it out." The "going in" has me a bit troubled since I'm still left wondering what my Meniscus is. The Doctor senses my uncomfortability and begins an explanation that wants for some visual aids. But I finally get it, and its all good. So when everyone flies off to the mountains to ski or heads to South Padre for Spring Break I will be getting my Meniscus cleaned out. Oh yeah and the great insurance I have with the school system will need a $600 deductible....ouch..that hurts..my walleticus!

*From "Bad Case of Loving You" by Robert Palmer

5 comment(s):

Awwww! Poor Bev! I'm sorry...that doesn't sound like fun, for your wallet or for your leg. :(

By Blogger Katie, at 11:10 AM  

Knee injuries are tough, I feel your pain. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

By Blogger Flake, at 10:53 AM  

thanks katie and flake...and thanks for coming to my pity party..haha..

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:43 AM  

your humor has always made me smile...

By Blogger Dina, at 9:23 PM  

That's one sexy leg!!

By Blogger gracie, at 2:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home