Thursday, February 02, 2006

"By the black rood of Waltham!" he roared, "if any knave among you lays a finger-end upon the edge of my gown, I will crush his skull like a filbert!" ~Sir Arthur Conan Doyle~

Okay, that quote has nothing to do with my post, I just thought it was pretty funny and might just get your attention.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson~

I have done it...the unthinkable!! I was sure I wouldn't do it again, but I did!!
I have succumed to the humdrum of life. I found myself, these last couple of days, weary, tired, and exhausted. I lost my adventure and I want it back. I have felt overwhelmed by everything. Isn't is it ironic that the most beautiful, miraculous, exciting details in your life can just be watered down to habit. Does that happen to you out there in the blog universe?
So...I pick up my backpack and head back down this path anticipating only adventure...oh yeah, Candy...with my brothers and sisters at my side.
"All for one, and one for all!"

4 comment(s):

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!! Here let me carry your pack, Bev. Let's look for it today!

By Blogger Candy, at 8:15 AM  

btw, I like the word filbert - it rhymes with gilbert.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:16 AM  

Also rhymes with hilbert...
Okay, you can carry my backpack and i will carry yours!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:32 AM  

Hi Beverly! I am just getting started in this world of blogging.
I think it will be fun to share thoughts and hear people's comments. Cindy Ogden

By Blogger Cindy, at 10:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home