Monday, August 20, 2007

All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I knew inside, It's hard, but its harder to ignore it...*



when do fathers forget that their children were once babies...how can they look in their eyes and not want all of them...im sad for those fathers who miss this and im especially sad for the children who are abandoned by their fathers and left to wonder why...

just a little sad tonight for my babies..




*From " Father and Son" by Cat Stevens

5 comment(s):

I know these three lovely young women in their early 20's whose Dad lives in the same town as them but doesn't want anything to do with them. His sickness has pulled him away from them and he can't see these beautiful girls that love him and want him to be part of their lives. His God is alcohol for others it could be something else. But in the end all lose.

By Blogger happytheman, at 11:09 PM  

I don't understand, either, Beverly-- I'm thinking of and praying for you and yours.

By Blogger Laurie, at 2:55 PM  

Oh, Bev. This makes me so sad. Prayers for you and your babies. I am so glad they have a mother who adores them, but I know they miss their dad. Love you.

By Blogger Katie, at 4:34 PM  

Praying that the Heavenly Father, who never forgets his children and is a father to the fatherless, will supply all their needs. That love will be there, in unexpected places.

By Blogger gracie, at 4:58 PM  

Bev- you couldn't of said it better...it is the saddest when they move on as though it never existed. its complete HEARTBREAK!!
prayers to yours and to you for doing double work :) your soo beautiful!

By Blogger Dina, at 6:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home