Thursday, August 30, 2007

Your love is better than ice cream better than anything else that I’ve tried And your love is better than ice cream everyone here know how to fight*


sooo...one of my best friends in the world and I were having a somewhat heated discussion and my friend in the middle of it all said, "You know what's wrong with this, (I look puzzled) we are trying to do this without ice cream." We both looked at each other and smiled, went down to McDonald's and got what had to be the tastiest vanilla ice cream cone I had eaten in a while. Things melted and we were back into talking about good things and just things and heart matters and it was great. I thought about what a good friend I had and then I thought about who I would like to send some ice cream to...maybe some world leaders...who would you think would benefit from some ice cream?


*From "Ice Cream" by Sarah McLachlan

5 comment(s):

Okay, so right now I really afford super expensive ice-cream. So when we get a cone or a sundae, it's usually at McDonalds.

But I don't care how rich I get someday. I think I'll always go back to those McDonald's sundaes. Maybe it's the invocation of childhood that cooled your heated discussion.

Or maybe it was just some damn tasty ice cream!

Sounds like a great friend.

By Blogger Jim V, at 9:25 PM  

very cool idea... I think I need some now!

By Blogger gracie, at 9:39 PM  

ME. In fact, I had a big bowl of Bluebell Homemade Vanilla last night. And if I hadn't been out of hot fudge, I would've had some of that on top. Amazing what ice cream solves.

By Blogger laura g, at 8:05 AM  

I love it. What a great friend.

By Blogger Laurie, at 10:36 AM  

Bev- can I bring a big ol cememt truck and get it filled up , I can use Mcdonalds ice cream!! but I am FOND OF THE HOT FUDGE SUNDAE.

By Blogger Dina, at 1:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home