Monday, February 13, 2006







Samuel..."God has heard"

This is my Sam. He is my precious child. He loves his God, he loves his friends, he loves all kinds of music, he loves his dog, he tolerates Whitney's cat and well, of course, he loves his mom!
Hey, would you guys pray for Sam and alot of his friends today? There is big drama going on at school and they are experiencing great disappointment in people. Do you remember when you first felt, in your heart, a friend disappointing you? Well, I am praying there will be no fights today...simple as that..I can't believe I can say that Sam has made it, all the way through middle school, without getting into a fight at school! I give credit to Football, where they can come close to annilating each other, and my son's heart...

5 comment(s):

I pray that God will give Sam the strength to take on the whole world.

By Blogger Clint, at 9:46 AM  

Sam is growing to be such a great man of God. May God continue to cultivate his image within his soul. May He give you wisdom as you guide and point Sam to Jesus.

By Blogger Lauren, at 12:46 PM  

Hi Beverly,

Sorry to be off subject here, but I noticed your comment on Mike Cope's blog entry for today. I happen to be writing a dissertation (History Dept., Univ. of Florida) about race relations in the COCs and would like to know more about your Tallahassee story. Might you be willing to share more? If you have a moment, my e-mail address is bkey@history.ufl.ed.

Thanks,
Barclay Key

By Blogger Barclay, at 6:18 PM  

Sam is strong and precious. Pray for Max too.

By Blogger Candy, at 4:59 AM  

Cute kid!

By Blogger Shawna, at 4:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home