Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Cause life continues right or wrong when I play this birthday song I learned from you *


Today is my birthday and Whitney left me this birthday card on the kitchen counter. I loved it. Sam even wrote inside! My Whitney is a sweetheart and she made my birthday so special. I told Sam and Whitney that all I wanted was a picture of me with them for my birthday but it never panned out so Whit drew me one instead. I was walking down the hall with my students today when Whitney walked up and told me Beth (my most amazing friend) and she had left cupcakes and drinks for my class and me for my birthday..I loved it!!
I feel special, so special.

*From "Birthday Song" by Don McLean

8 comment(s):

Happy Birthday, Beverly. Aren't kids wonderful!

By Blogger pawatson, at 6:16 PM  

pawatson..thanks and yes they are!!!

clint!!!!...I'm doing the Clint commented on my blog dance...how are you my brother?

jeremy...thanks buddy boy

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:00 PM  

Happy Birthday - a day late. I didn't read yesterday - I am getting over an awful cold. I'll blog about it and my 16 days as a sub when I'm feeling better.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 6:39 PM  

Beverly - I know you have a lot of people reading your blog, and I want to be bold and ask you and your friends to pray for a special couple who are friends of mine who are going through a very difficult time with their baby. Today he was taken off a heart-lung machine and must make it on his own. You can read about him on their website at: http://www.totsites.com/tot/bennettmitchell
Please pray for Travis, Kelly and especially baby Bennett.

By Blogger pawatson, at 7:09 PM  

Sorry I'm late Bev, Happy Birthday, and what a special treat. I ADORE the picture....kids keep us grounded don't they??!!

By Blogger Dina, at 11:52 AM  

vonnie..thank you and get some rest!

pawatson..oh my prayers are going up..thank you for asking

dina..grounded..for sure..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:03 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Shawna, at 4:15 PM  

Awww, that's so sweet of her :)

By Blogger Lucas, at 5:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home